Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I f Loving You Is Wrong

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've got a friend that's going through some rough times. This song has always made me think about what's right and wrong in a relationship. Unfortunately, I don't have the answers for her. But this song explains some of her pain. If you can find a copy of it, it's beautiful in the way that it expresses the confusion that we all feel on occasion. I hope she does the right thing.

    Your friends tell you there's no future
    in loving a married man
    If I can't see you when I want to
    I'll see you when I can
    If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right
    If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right

    Am I wrong to fall so deeply in love with you
    knowing I got a wife and two little children
    depending on me too
    And am I wrong to hunger
    for the gentleness of your touch
    knowing I got somebody else at home
    who needs me just as much

    And are you wrong to fall in love
    with a married man
    And am I wrong trying to hold on
    to the best thing I ever had
    If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right
    If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right

    Are you wrong to give your love
    to a married man
    And am I wrong trying to hold on
    to the best thing I ever had
    If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right
    If loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right

    I don't wanna be right
    if it means sleeping alone at night
    I don't wanna be right
    if it means coming home at night
    I don't wanna, I don't wanna
    I don't wanna never, never, never be right

    <font color="#A600A6" size="1">[ November 15, 2002 11:38 PM: Message edited by: sculpey ]</font>

    <font color="#A600A6" size="1">[ November 15, 2002 11:41 PM: Message edited by: sculpey ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its a tuff choice..I have had one exp with a married man...he wanted me..and her..*S..and he wasnt planning on leaving her...he said because of the children...so onece bitten twice shy..i wont ever have anything to do with a married man..it leads to heartache in most cases.. [img]frown.gif[/img] ..but i too wish her the best..*S

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •